View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 03:03 PM   #146
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

13 minute mark: Cahais passes to King just inside the box.. King shoots.. upper left corner.. past the keeper.. it hits the crossbar.

16 minute mark: Their defender gets called for obstructing McFadden.. penalty awarded! McFadden steps up.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!!! 1-0.

30 minute mark: Alfonso beats a defender.. dribbles left of the box.. crosses it to the middle of the box.. McFadden heads it.. over the bar.

36 minute mark: Mickael Jakobsen is called for tripping Fletcher.. he gets a yellow card.. he argues the call.. he gets a second yellow card! GOODBYE!

43 minute mark: Chopra trips Cahais.. Cahais looks hurt

Halftime: 1-0 lead for us. We have over 66,000 fans here today.

I'm going to try to keep Cahais in since I'd have to use Wes Brown if he can't go..

55 minute mark: Fletcher and Schreurs pass it up the right side of the pitch.. Schreurs with a long cross to open it up.. Alfonso has it.. passes towards the near post.. Parker heads it.. into the upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

66 minute mark: Cahais is just limping too much. I move Boogaart to centreback and put Brown on at right back.

86 minute mark: Brown passes to Schreurs who passes to King on the right corner of the box.. he shoots from 15 yards out.. upper left corner.. past the keeper.. wide left by a slim margin.

Game over. 2-0 win

We outshot them 12-1 (7-1 on target)

Schreurs won MoM, 8 for form, 29 of 32 passes, 4 key passes, 0 of 0 tackles, 0 of 3 headers, 2 interceptions, 9 runs, 4 fouls drawn.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote