View Single Post
Old 12-12-2023, 11:07 PM   #20
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 3362 – I have 3430 Alloys.

8 Jan – Survey done for Ramirian System, below where Cardassia went in Exor, has one Class L planet. There is a Pre-Warp Civ here. I could grab it and set up an observation outpost. It’s very far away though.

I order built in Vulcan a Research Labs, Wolf 359 Mining District and Earth too.

2 April – First Contact in the Mayara System! I welcome hospitably and gain 1000 unity. I send Giovanni Johnson from Bajor to help.

I have 3528 Alloys to build the Enterprise D but I’ll wait a bit to build it up.

1 May – Survey done in Vet’Tara, left of Beta Zeta, below the Naucisaans with a Class M world.

5 June – We finish research with Orbital Tractor Beams and next for 26 months is Artificial Gravity Surveys which increase research from Stations by 10%.

I order built in Risa an Ag World an Ag District and then in Bredara Prime an Energy District

12 July – Event – Recruit Spock – A promising officer named Spock has been suggested for Promotion, and it would take 500 unity, so I hire him. He is 132 and a Scientist and level 5. I have too many Scientists and fire my Andorian Level 2 Society Researcher.

9 August – We finish surveying Mayara. It has a colony of another race

5 Nov – With more than 3.7k Alloys, I finish my Build the Enterprise-D mission since we can have some left over in reserve. That unlocks:

Event – Space, the Final Frontier- The Enterprise-D captained by Jean-Luc Picard is now ours!

Now, in order to recruit the staff I need to:

Troi
- 3 Successful Dip missions my Enterprise

La Forge
-Research one Anomaly by Enterprise

Data – 5 systems surveyed by Enterprise

Worf – 3 battles won by Enterprise

Crusher
– Succeed in one Systems in Hazard event

Here he is:

Jean-Luc Picard – Age 47, Commanding Enterprise, Admiral, and we have two now.

I send them to survey a system next to us, actually, it doesn’t have it’s 210 officers. How do I give them to it?

Since I have 257 Alloys left, I spend 150 to set up a Class M Gaia planet in Kirama and I send them Humans

2 Dec – It seems like by hanging out the Starbase it’s gaining Officers each month

11 Jan, 3363 – Event – Arid Aqueduct – Our colony on Micara Prime has discovered a dried up Aqueduct with an enormous statue. It’s on rocky ground so it’s hard to get to. We arrive and find living beads of matter. I have two options, investigate and get 915 reteach and unlock a project called “Aqueduct Beads” or gather the beads and get 1497 minerals. I do the latter.

We finish surveying the Dep’reth system, near the cloudy mass. It’s busy with Class M and L planets to colonize.

4 Feb – Event – Heating Up – To increase the success of Terraforming Boxer Prime we could deploy mirrors. I don’t have the Nanites it would take so I don’t deploy them.

13 Mar – Anomaly discovered in Terana Iva and I order us to dispatch to it for 89 days.

9 April – Survey done of Tiba system below Naucisaans and left of Vet’tara.

14 April – The Enterprise has all 210 officers a strength of 648 and I order it to survey now.

26 June – Anomaly Event Terana – Holodimension – We discover a rift in a Holodeck that leads to a new dimension. What do I want to do? Alert the Captain - +500 Unity. Enter - +1961 research. I choose the Unity boost

9 July – Event – Portal of the Prophets - We study the Holodimension after contacting the Captain and it seems like the pocket dimension is believed by the Bajorans to be their Temple. I can let them know and get 20 flu and +100 relations, or Build a Temple and gain 2000 unity. I need that unity, but I think letting them know makes more Federation sense.

Construction done in Boxer, next is Valo I order my Ship there

Kirama Prime – Class M Gaia world, size 14, 100%, one open spot, with 8 Energy Districts I name this an Energy World.

I have gained enough Unity to finish the Research Tradition! This will unlock an Ascension perk! What do I want?

Functioning Bureaucracy - +100 Admin Capacity aka Spread Fighting and -25% District cost

Spirit of the Times
- +10% research and -33% researcher upkeep

Efficient Consumption
- -20% Ship, Building and District upkeep

Bred for Command -
+2 leader level cap, ruler pop improvement +25%.

I like all of those, but really Spirit and Bureaucracy to increase research and Admin Capacity. My spread right now is 160 of 175 so grabbing the first would really let me keep expanding for a while! Yeah, I do the Functioning Bureaucracy

16 Aug – I upgrade my fleet

3 Sept - We finish the Admin Capacity tech called Ergonomic Writing Implements. What is next? Biomedical Research that unlocks Biomedical Clincs in 25 months

9 Nov – We finish surveying the system called Kaz Daraan left of Tiba, south of Naucisaans and with nothing of interest

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote