View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 09:16 PM   #52
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Most of my players have their deals finishing this year. I offer to extend GK Steadman, FB Kebbie, Roberts, DC Corbridge, backup GK Beardsmore and Thomas; Spletch, Moore, Elliott.

This would mean that, right now, Jez Bedford, Devlin, AMC Brooks, DC Walker, Smeeton, Kaikay, DC Whisken, Pettefer would not be extended past this year.

These are for reasons such as age for Devlin and Walker, or quality for Brooks and others.

We draw Eastbourne in the FA Trophy

Spetch, Roberts, Beardsmore, Corbridge, Thomas, Kebbie, Elliot, Moore and Steadman resign!

Game #20 – Home vs Wealdstone – It’s driving rain today. Roberts has a fluke score in the 5th. We’ll take it. Two early yellows to Walker and Corbridge. Otherwise it’s been a quiet half. 1-0. Don’t get complacent! I pull my DCs early. I don’t want a double yellow to reduce my chance of winning. Kaikay and Leslie-Smith head in. In the 57th, they score on a counter and it’s tied up. Devlin sinks a DFK in the 67th to go back up. Pettefur in for a tired Moore. We hold and win 2-1. Devlin was MOM.

Devlin was named in Team of the Week

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote