View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 06:57 PM   #63
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game #25 – Away vs Slough – With my three changes! Moore sinks a PK in the 3rd. In the 32nd, Moore again scores, this time from the field, after he scrambles on a loose intercpetion by Slough. Half. Don’t get complacent! We injure one of their strikers. In the 54th, Rhys Browne finds goal in his debut for us! With a rebound off the crossbar, they get a goal back in the 57th. They get a breakway to sink a few minutes later and it’s a game again. Devlin finds Browne for another goal in the 75th. Nice. I send in Piching and Whisken. We hold and win 4-2. MOM is Browne in his debut!

Browne named in team of the week.

Game #26 – Home vs St. Albans _ pick up from where you left off!!! Roberts finds Corbridge on a set piece for goal in the 13th. They have four cards, but a quiet half. 1-0 us. Don’t get complacent! Devlin to Roberts for goal in the 48th. Bedford and Whisken head in. Spetch is injured. Brooks too. They have a few strong drives late, with lethal shots on target that our GK stops. Then they get one in extra time. We win 2-1. Corbridge was MOM.

Spetch is out for the next game. I’ll just start Moore in his spot and Bedford in his.

Corbridge named in Team of the Week.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote