View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 08:03 AM   #239
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Barkeep, I agree, this game seems to be all about variable win conditions. For mine, I have to find or collect two specific types of items and we have to beat the wolves but I'm guessing not everyone's win conditions are tied to the wolves because the dragon seems to be a prominant figure in the directions.

As I mentioned in my post from early yesterday, the victory conditions confuse me still. I am a good character from a story, and I have to find two other characters to befriend , and kill one evil character (not a wolf or dragon).. So I can gurantuee you that there is more than just the wolves and pigs element to this game.

As best I can tell, all of you other good fairy tale characters are not a part of my "story" and neither are the other evil characters in the game... ie: if the dragon or a wolf or someone killed me, it doesn't help them any at all.. likewise I have nothing to gain from killing a dragon or wolf...

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but as best I can tell, there is no good guy or bad guy team victory condition... I just have my mini team of good guys I am trying to find so I can communicate with them in an effort to kill our 1 evil guy that is against us...

Am I on the right track here?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote