View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 05:08 PM   #74
Hammer
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgfan19 View Post
To be clear, the "gentleman" running this offense in the FFL is not a rookie and put 8,241 yards with a 98 QBR. Please stop the inferences that only certain leagues are "elite" and no one else knows how to play this game.

My point was that if you truly study how to stop an all-pass offense in 8.2, it is not all that difficult. Did the team in question make the playoff? Yep, but he was always one-and-done and could not beat the solid teams in the regular season (i.e., the GMs in the paying-attention-crowd).

But certain players are elite. That is exactly the point. I know you could copy Tzach and do exactly what he is doing. Just passing a lot isn't going to get it done.

You are saying 8,200 yards at 98 QBR, I am talking 8,400 yards at 120 QBR in MP. Huge difference. I would bet what Tzach is doing is totally different to the guy you are talking about.

It is easy to copy, in no time a lot of people could be running his system. You might pin it back a little, but it is still going to dominate. I sincerely believe if you or I played our system versus his in 8.2, we would lose over the long term. The only way to compete would be to do what he is doing = broken game. JMO.
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote