Thread: Hattrick
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 09:46 AM   #77
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

I'd like to know about the stars and the other game stats at the bottom of the match report. I have yet to find a link that explains all that.

I'd be up for an FOFC Youth league that begins with next season--if that is a good starting point for everyone.

BTW, I checked my cash (~300k) and there is an 18-old Solid keeper from the US (to keep the salary down) for sale tomorrow. Looks like around 150-175 should snag him. He is about half way to Excellent, so the 3-4 weeks of down time for the long injury trainee should be enough time to get this kid to Excellent. Then I can make a decision what to do. Since someone else is likely to be out at that time, just hanging on to all three and training them up is the likely solution.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote