View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 08:49 PM   #7
sabotai
General Manager

Champions

I vacated all of them. Didn't want to get roped into any storylines I didn't really want to do.

I traded talent with World Class Wrestling Association. I lend them Rip Oliver for Matt Borne (the son of one of my road agents). Borne will be a Face and have a short feud with The Grappler (Storyline #1).

I'll also push The Southern Rockers (Steve Doll and Scott Peterson) as the top tag team, at least until I sign a better one, or get American Ninja's popularity up and have him team with The Grappler. Anyway, the push of The Southern Rockers will be storyline #2.

And Storyline #3 will be the tournament for the Television title. Two matches per show until the tourney is over.

I'm just using unchained for the first two, and one of the tournament storylines for the third.

Size

Regional

Importance: North West (D-), South West (E-). We need a D in two regions to become Cult.
Popularity: North West (D), South West (E), British Columbia (E-)

Backstage

73.5%

Rip Oliver and Stan Stasiak are having a negative influence. (Oliver - extremely)

Billy Two Eagles, Matt Borne, Scott Peterson, Steve Doll, Super Ninja and Tony Borne and having positive influences (Super Ninja - extremely)

My backstage rules are having a negative effect. No drugs or smoking backstage. I added no alcohol use as well, and now they are positive, making the backstage rating 76%.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote