View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 11:10 PM   #11
sabotai
General Manager

Bit Time Wrestling
Week 3, March 1987

Attendance: 2,000

Lock Room Incident: Sandy Barr lifted everyone's spirits with stories of the good old days.

The Southern Rockers vs. The American Ninja and Curtis Thompson (Dark Match)
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, The Southern Rockers defeated The American Ninja and Curtis Thompson in 7:44 when Steve Doll defeated Curtis Thompson by pinfall. (D-)
Dark Journey did some good work at ringside. Scott Peterson and Dark Journey are an awkward pairing, they just have no chemistry whatsoever. The Rise of the Southern Rockers storyline has continued with this match. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

(So Dark Journey is out as manager of The Southern Rockers)

(The Show Begins....)

Barry Windham Arrives at the building. (D-)

Sting vs. Avalanche
In an extremely poor match, Sting defeated Avalanche in 6:57 by pinfall with a Stinger Splash. (E)
Some portions of the crowd were very vocal in their hatred of Avalanche. Avalanche was really off his game tonight. Avalanche was exhausted by the end. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

(Exhausted at the end of a 7 minute match!? And the crowd fricken hates this guy. He's got to go.)

Host Don Coss Interviews Barry Windham and helps put him over. (D-)
Barry Windham is developing better performance skills.

Chris Colt vs. Billy Two Eagles (TV Tourney Match)
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Chris Colt defeated Billy Two Eagles in 6:45 by pinfall with a Knee To The Back. (E+)
The For the TV Title storyline has been moved forward one stage with this match. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Barry Windham vs. Mike Miller
In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Barry Windham defeated Mike Miller in 9:26 by pinfall with a Superplex. (D)

(Had that match as "Call it in the Ring". My road agent yelled at me for it. I thought you only needed 1 guy to have good psychology to pull it off.)

Cocoa Samoa vs. Matt Borne
In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Matt Borne defeated Cocoa Samoa in 13:15 when Cocoa Samoa was disqualified when The Grappler ran in and attacked Matt Borne. (D)
The Borne and Grappler storyline has continued with this match. Cocoa Samoa is improving in Performance skills.

The bell has sounded, yet The Grappler and Matt Borne continue to do battle with each other all the way to the backstage area. (E+)
The Borne and Grappler storyline has continued with this segment. This segment brought the crowd's mood down.

Final Rating: D

Yikes, that last angle fell flat on its face. Avalanche got his pink slip before he left the building.

The semis for the TV Tourney are Ricky Santana vs. The American Ninja and Brady Boone vs. Chris Colt. (Gee, could I have already given away the ending? )
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote