View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 11:35 PM   #4
MacroGuru
Coordinator

High School Week 3 - Tremonton High School

Tremonton, UT - A 21-14 win sees Timpview bounce back from their shoddy performance last week. The young man we are following, Erich Coleman had a sub-par performance on the day.

Offensively, he had 12 carries for 50 yards and 1 TD. It also saw his first receptions with a negative gain. Defensively, they kept away from his side of the field but he did pick up 1 tackle, 1 sack and 1 tackle for loss.

The unique thing is the family had a sense of what was coming the next day as they invited me over for dinner and discuss Erich's future with him. He is a smart, energetic and bright kid who wants to be an engineer. Dinner was amazing but the tension throughout the room hung in the air. When the phone rang it was almost startling for the room. Erich spoke with Coach Anderson on the phone and smiled and side I will definitely consider everything. After hanging up he informed us it was official, and Utah State had offered him a scholarship.

The same discussion took place with Idaho and Erich managed to walk away at the end of the weekend with 2 scholarship offers for playing RB. He know is confident and knows football will be paying his way.

He also adds UNLV to his list of colleges for RB and SS. UNLV came in hot and heavy for him at the running back position.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 07-13-2011 at 11:37 PM.
MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote