View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 01:49 PM   #357
Radii
Head Coach

-- Hartlepool fires their manager, I immediately deny interest.

Injury Update

Star DR Abu Ogogo has a torn hamstring and is going to be out for 3 months. Crap!

-- Hartlepool officially offer me their head coaching job. They're 20th in League 2 with $10k/wk less allowed for their wage budget. I have less than zero interest in that! Reject.

New Loanee

Every so often QPR offers someone to me for loan, if they look decent I accept but they often offer me players I'm not allowed to have since I've already maxxed my long term loans, etc. I thought that was the case this time, but it appears that the loan has gone through....

Welcome AML Shane Kelly to the club for the rest of the season. Kelly is 20 years old and plays for my parent club QPR. 13 pace/14 accel is nice going down that sideline, work rate, teamwork, creativity all good. His technical attributes are stellar. 14 crossing, 15 dribbling, 12 finishing, 13 first touch, 10 passing... he looks like a really, really, really good AML at our level.

Michael Colin is faster, and Colin has a 20 determination rating which I expect counts for a lot. But Kelly is a superior technician in every measurable way.

I may well just play them in a full rotation and let Harsanyi live at FC next to Constantino.

My offense is extremely, extremely crowded now. I've just not ever had access to this kind of talent before and can't say no. Loaner Dan Taylor is the one guy that really suffers here. Constantino/Harsanyi/Colin/Kelly will get tons of minutes, no doubt.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote