View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 03:34 PM   #91
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, I see EF is a goner already. We knew after lynching him yesterday that he was a villager. Shame we couldn't be here to save him today.

I still don't know how I died. Hopefully USFL will know more.

PB is actually a cleared villager. He showed up in Athens as the Marathoner Runner from Sparta, and we challenged the other MR (Athens' original) to come out and challenge him as a wolf, and that other MR stayed hidden. So PB, in my mind, is cleared.

Our Ephor was either Lathum or TheNorm, based on how we did the vote. Whoever it is may have used their power, with me being here being a surprise (unless I was wolf killed).

Abe claimed to be the Phoenix of Athens.

I was trumping a theory when killed that Schmidty, making a name for himself here, I see, is a wolf, based on the fact that the wolves passed over both Ephor candidates and several veteran players not starting new jobs to wolf kill Schmidty, which suggests to me he is likely a wolf missionary from Athens to get their mission started here in Hades.

I don't have much doubt either Poli or Schmidty are wolves, just based on common sense. I know if I were a wolf, I would send one down right away, to increase the wolves' reach and info-gathering ability, and so the villagers don't get too powerful a hold before the wolves get there.

Thoughts?

jeheinze? saldana? Any info on what's going on in Sparta? Can you confirm that PB came up cleared villager?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote