View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 02:23 AM   #683
Radii
Head Coach

-- Gordon Donnelly resumes full training. He won't be ready to go for Chelsea but will play against Bolton later in the week.

-- Adriano resumes full training as well, same as Donnelly really.

Injury Update

-- Troy Brown turns an ankle in training. He's going to miss 4 weeks.

August 25th, 2018

Chelsea(2-0-0, 1st) @ Ipswich(0-0-2, 15th)

We're 7:2 dogs to win at home, they're 4:6 favorites. I'm surprised and happy that its not worse.

GK: Murphy
D: Kirkland/Bruce/Fryers/McKerr
DMC: Yebda
MC: Mariga/Gaurin
AMC: Kang
ST: Khan/Constantino

Chelsea is led by Mario Balotelli who IRL went from Internazionale to Man City last year. In the game he stayed in Italy becoming a true star there, scoring 20+ goals 4 times. Last season Chelsea bought him for $48.5 Million and pays him $275,000/wk. McKerr starts for Berthet, Kang up to AMC, Gaurin at MC, and Yebda starts at DMC. Gordon sits today.

Balotelli doesn't start for Chelsea today. Carols Vela and James Holland start up front for Chelsea. A 36 year old Petr Cech is still their keeper.

We counterattack again today.

4': It doesn't take long, midfielder Canales tries a shot from 20 yards out, we deflect it but Vela is first to it and buries it. 0-1

15': Briggs with a cross in, Vela is behind the defense and heads it in.. a second man came forward and our defenders looked confused. 0-2

36': Alex Bruce gets a yellow for a dive as we try a free kick into the area.

HALF: So hey Chelsea is good. They shoot 12 times to our 4. They're gonna crush us, lets just get this over with.

55': Maybe I'm giving up too early but we keep playing more on short rest. Gordon in for Kang, Bojinov in for Constantino, Coutts in for Yebda.

74': Alex Bruce slides into Carlos Vela as he tries a cross from the left side of the area. Vela is hurt. Mwhaha (ok that was mean).

90': Bojinov with a yellow.

That'll do it.

Ipswich 0 : 2 Chelsea

Vela is obviously man of the match.

Notables: Guarin (7.0)

Constantino 5.6, Murphy 6.1, Bruce 5.8.

We did sell out the joint today.

-- After the match Chelsea's manager Carlo Ancelotti says that he thinks there's a lot of time left in the season and I should be able to save Ipswich from Relegation. I respond and admire his tactical ability. shrug!
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote