View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 01:24 PM   #78
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayyyyy View Post
I think you can see the difference in one and two. One looks like you said three things about yourself and then started to order you women at a drive thru. The only thing you didn't say was what size meal you wanted. Your newer profile gives much more info about yourself instead of how you like your menu to be. This is what messages and small talk are for.

The only one that worries me is #7. Maybe if you could find a playful way to not sound psychotic there. Did you have a relationship where someone was this way to you. Maybe put in why and use a generic her as an example but in a way that most women would read that the person who did it was a total bitch.

Now for the first 48 hours it's a waiting game. Just keep viewing and see who will take a chance and message you first. Also take note of someone you want to message by looking at their profile (and hopefully you have read some of them instead of just looking). Really look at her profile and think through your opening line. We will take the no messaging rule off but you need to have an opening line that will catch their eye. Not, hey how are you doing or something like that. Maybe something in their profile that caught your eye or something they do that is unique that interests you. Maybe even liking that same sports team. Once again, not for 48 hours.

Also let us know how many people view your profile. This is a visual first site so we may want to change up the order of pictures if you aren't getting enough views. You should get a number of hits just by women who you have viewed checking you back out in return. This should be your hit list for finding the one you message first.

And if you have Match.com still, change that profile.

Yeah - I definitely see the difference now that I've looked at yours and used it as a...I dunno...a template for a new one. World of difference.

I'm really good at opening lines and finding something in the woman's profile. Definitely no problem with that. And I changed my match.com profile too.

re: #7 - does that sound psychotic? I just can't stand hypocrisy. Maybe I should just take that out altogether...as you can see I brought that over from my old profile.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote