View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 03:07 AM   #425
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Nothing else bothers them until they return to Ber-Gathy

As they near the Kasbah, they prepare themselves in case they have a hot entrance to make, but no one seems the wiser.

Alzar and party arrive, and do some inquiring. A 5th edict was passed while they were gone requiring all steeds to be fed nothing but meat. That would be fine by Alzar and Pashtun’s giant striders, they like meat. But most are looking rather weak right now.

Since there is a curse on the Sheikh, and Xanathon probably has the cure, or knows how to acquire it. And Alzar has the bribery needed.

They head down and to the Temple of Nabilah. Alzar moves to the front and enters the sanctuary, and then sees a few acolytes and a priest.

“Hey! You guys remember me. I was the one beating down half of your forces. I killed your pet wizard. Remember? Well tell Xanaphon that I found something of his, and he might want it back. It’s a glow-y diamond-y thing. Oh, and tell him that I want him to bring the cure. He’ll know what I’m talking about. Have him meet me at the local fountain, in three hours from now. Well go on, tell him now.”

After a pause, the priest leaves the sanctuary and Alzar heads out. Out to prepare.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote