View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 11:57 AM   #367
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
What exactly is my character, anyhoo?

Wow, a 4 time dola...either your desperate or something..you never do 4 in a row...and it was pretty quick after getting voted for.

Ardents character in my mind: Smart, analytical thinker even if he doesnt share most of his thoughts until late in game. First day votes on spite usually, but by day 2 generally is voting to help the team. From what i know, post day one you always have a motive behind your actions, which is why your play so far has perplexed me. Generally pretty quiet(which you fit in character here) but otherwise your play and late swap to saldana seem fishy. Add on that sun was pushing for you(the only one outside of me, but i was too busy with mcsweeney at the time...though i did make the one comment i quoted). Sun didnt push hard enough for people to notice and im guessing thats why he was killed. You hoped people would look at his votes for raiders and saldana and forget he voted for you first.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote