View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 01:47 PM   #12
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

OK...so which one got charged with "assault with a deadly weapon," the stabber or the farter?

Quote:
Man causing real stink in motel room gets stabbed
Posted: 9:30 AM Apr 10, 2009
Last Updated: 9:30 AM Apr 10, 2009
Reporter: Associated Press

WACO, Texas (AP) -- A man was stabbed after causing a stink - literally - in a motel room while eating with a friend, police said. Five men from the Houston area were sharing a Waco motel room Tuesday night, and two were inside the room eating when one had a flatulence problem, Waco police Officer Steve Anderson said. One man was so upset about the gas that he threw a large knife at him, cutting his leg, and then stabbed him in the chest, Anderson said.

The 35-year-old man was transported to a Waco hospital, where he was treated for what appeared to be non-life threatening injuries, Anderson said.

Jose Braule Ramirez, 33, of Houston, was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, police said. He was arraigned Wednesday and was being held in the McLennan County Jail on $15,000 bond and placed on an immigration hold, according to jail records. He cannot be released, even if he posts bond, until authorities verify he is in the country legally.

A jail spokeswoman who declined to give her name said she was not allowed to release information on whether Ramirez had an attorney.

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote