View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 02:31 PM   #63
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

The big game last week was Texas upsetting Ohio State 42-35.

A very early look at the top 10:

1. USC
2. Florida
3. Texas Tech
4. Iowa
5. NC State
6. Oklahoma
7. Texas
8. Texas A&M
9. Georgia
10. Tennessee.

Jarred Belser of Nevada was the offensive player of the week with 20 carries for 176 yards, 3 TD's. He also had 6 catches for 99 yards and a TD.

None of my players are in trouble this week!

A look at the recruits:

HB: Ross Harris - He reportedly wasn't very happy with his unofficial visit to Georgia. They are still in 1st for him, but we are a very close 2nd. I'll keep my time at 25% for now.

WR: Nick Burton - The increased attention definitely paid off. We have reportedly moved to 2nd on his list just behind Tennessee.

DE: Travis Hamilton - He still has us at the top of his list, but the hometown LSU Tigers are catching up to us. I'll keep my time for 15% for now..

CB: Carlos Marshall - The extra attention is paying off. He has moved us up to 2nd on his list. We are reportedly just behind Ohio State. I keep my time at 25%.

MLB: Reggie Wheeler - He found his unofficial visit to Texas A&M boring! They are falling off the table and we are reportedly his favorite by a wide margin. I keep my time at 15% for him.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote