View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 04:36 PM   #69
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Week 5:

The big news of the week is that Utah upset UCLA in Pasadena 24-21. That drops UCLA from 13 to 24 in the polls.

The other big news is that Auburn hosted and upset Florida 35-32 to take Florida out of 1st place. We are back in 1st place in both polls.

Adrian Peterson was the player of the week with 28 carries for 197 yards and 3 TD's. He also had 2 receptions for 113 yards and a TD.

Our players continue to keep their noses clean (or at least not get caught)

A look at our recruits:

HB: Ross Harris - some of his coaches tell us that his work ethic might prevent him achieving his potential WE are still first on his list. I keep my time at 25% for now.

CB: Carlos Marshall - He feels that we are a better fit than Ohio State and has moved us p to the top of his list! I keep my time with him at 25%

WR: Nick Burton - His HS team is undefeated so far and Burton is averaging 4 TD's per game. We are still on top of his list. I keep my time with him at 20%

DE: Travis Hamilton - We continue to be his top choice. I keep his time at 15%

MLB: Reggie Wheeler - He was disappointed with his unofficial visit to Florida State but still moved them up to 2nd on his list. We remain 1st.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote