View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 11:13 AM   #17
lytic
College Benchwarmer

By: WVU2008
To: acwilliams17 625169.5 as reply to 625169.4
11/7/2003 at 19:36
Arsenal A.C.- Offense-not great but not horrible about average unless he uses the 3-4-3 Grade: C Defense- really good for only three defenders but not great Grade: B Midfield- Just like everyone else in the series around solid to formidable range sometimes higher sometimes lower depending on Home/Away and PIC/MOTS Grade: A- Overall- Midfield and defense based team hoping to take possession and win close games with about 3-4 goals overall per game. Will not win any high scoring shootouts. His Training I cannot really tell what he doing he has a young defender, keeper and forward. Experience- wretched. If I had to guess, I would say forwards but that is probably wrong. Grade- B

The Mad Huligans- Offense- well balanced, strong, hard to defend. Grade- B+ Defense- Again well balanced but not as strong as the offense. Grade- B- Midfield- One of the weaker mids in the series but not a slouch by any means still pulls solid and excellent consistently. Grade- B Overall- one of the most well balanced teams in the league and very hard to prepare for. The training is keeper which will boost his defense all year but his trainees are young therefore I do not see him selling them any time soon (except the abundance of them he is selling now). Experience-inadequate. Team that beat me two seasons ago to send me to my Division V he!!ho!e. Grade- B

EVillIVE- Offense- very weak because of his formations but when he uses a 3-5-2 it improves Grade- D+ Defense- One of the best in the league allows him to stay in low scoring games Grade A Midfield- very good, combined with defense makes him hard to beat. Grade- A- Overall: his mid and defense will keep him above the demotion line. He trains mid I think, so he will be a formidable force this season. Experience-poor. Grade B

Gargoyles- Offense- varies/unpredictable can usually put up at least good rating per game Grade- B- Defense- one of Garg’s strength good balanced defense Grade B+ Midfield: not as good as some of the others in the series Grade- C+ Overall: this team will rely on its secondary skills more than midfield I think he trains forwards. Experience-Poor. Grade- B-

South Park Cows- Offense- Nonexistant when playing with “The Cow Wall” but his 3-5-2 in his qualifier showed his offensive potential Grade D- Defense- off the charts and if he gets a new keeper he should get straight divines Grade A+ Midfield a little better than Garg’s midfield
Grade B- Overall if he gets scored on Lytic is in deep trouble, even the weak defenses in the league can handle his poor attack. Experience-poor. Training if you couldn’t guess is defending. Grade B-

Fockers- Offense- well balanced with good stats Grade- B Defense- very strong and will be tough to score on. Grade A- Midfield about average in the league above both SP and Gargs Grade B- Overall I don’t understand how they finished sixth last year. I think they may surpass both the Garag’s and SPC. Experience- poor Training-Midfield though it looks like he may need to do some stamina training with some of his trainees. Grade B-

Mountaineer Soccer Club- Offense- varies on formation since I use both a 3-4-3 and a 3-5-2. 3-5-2 strong wing attacks and a slightly weaker center, whereas with a 3-4-3 two strong attacks one in the middle and one on a side. Grade A- Defense- will improve all year as Donnie gets trained but there will not be a backup up to his level after Fjeling gets sold when his form improves. Grade-B+ Midfield should be better than last years with the new edition of a magnificent PMer with great experience and secondaries but not as strong as some of the midfields in this series but it is strong enough to do well even with the 3-4-3 Grade B- Overall- Should be interesting if this team lives up to potential, but I don’t think I will win the series. Set Pieces should allow this team to get a few special event goals. Experience-poor (probably weak once the new middie plays). Training-keeper. Overall- B+ (due to opinions probably a little overrated)

Greg’s Guys- Offense- great stats on offense with his 3-4-3 Grade-A. Defense- not nearly up to par with the rest of the series Grade- C. Midfield- Good for a 3-4-3 team but not great by any means Grade B-. Overall- this team should not get demoted. Its offense alone will keep it in games but whether it can win it for them or not is another story. Experience-poor. Training-forwards. Overall B-

Preseason Prediction for Standings

1. The Mad Huligans
2. Evillive
3. Mountaineer Soccer Club
4. Arsenal A.C.
5. Fockers
6. Greg’s Guys
7. Gargoyles
8. South Park Cows
Hattrick Moderator (since Season 22)
Evil Gargs' Hater (since Season 18)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--