View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #205
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Steven Cherundolo has unearthed a pair of people I bring onto the USA Squad. Edgar Castillo is injured for a few months, Torres the same, and Acuna for a few weeks. Onto my squad goes uncapped 26 year old ST and AM L Declan McCarthy, a newgen player for New York, 25 year old AJ Soares, DC, and uncapped MCR Michael Stephens. Three uncapped players my asst man unearthed – good job.

LOLOL

Fulham just lost their manager, he left for Liverpool. Their communication says “With resumes flooding in from would-be head coaches across the country, Fulham first team coach Ray Lewington is the most likely candidate for the job. Presumably once the Fulham board have got rid of the usual “Football Manager” applications, they can proceed with the view to appointing someone with real-life experience”

HAHAH

We travel to #21 Derby. We are very favored. Gromstad in for a tired Ilunga. No other changes are needed. Watch me lose after I talk about how good we are doing Wood is injured for a week. We win 2-1, MOM is Dongou, with both goals. I pull Wood off the USA squad for Chris Pontius.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote