View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 07:30 AM   #3563
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Anxiety, I hope you don't think I'm accusing you of anything with my previous post (about how we win if you don't do what you did)...that's not it at all. Just an interesting observation.

Alan -- I'm curious if on/around day 2 you had suspicions of bulletsponge being a necromancer. I was nearly certain for the majority of that day that your use of the word 'bulletproof' was intentional.

The more I think about it, the more I like the game. Though at first blush I thought Lathum was too powerful, he did have a LOT of ground to make up. My men of the match:

Honorable Mention: Dubb -- He was right on the money, played true to his role, and did everything he could to help out the good guys from beginning to end.

Third Star: Fouts -- Coming into a game that was already three days and over a thousand posts old, Fouts had 8 votes against him before he made a single post. He did a fantastic job of playing his role to the hilt, and nearly pulled off the comeback of the century.

Second Star: Chubby -- This was seriously your first game? My lord. He was not only the baddest of the bad guys (well, the KNOWN bad guys), but he had nary a whit of real suspicion until day four or five, and there really was no one who seriously thought he was the head necromancer until AFTER it was revealed by hoopsguy. Phenomenal first effort.

First Star: Lathum -- What can I say that hasn't been said already? He was able to play both sides of against each other, garnering the trust of the good guys, while eliminating the bad guys fast enough so that they couldn't eliminate him. Truly an epic performance.

not intentional at all. First real feels for bullet that I had was when I first started accusing him of being an inconsistant new player (ie: not knowing basic game rules but knowing complex bad guy strategies)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote