View Single Post
Old 08-26-2023, 03:35 PM   #116
Flasch186
Coordinator

**Expanded Segment: In-Ring Promo with Sting and Randy Savage**

---

**Commentary:**

Tony Schiavone: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Monday Nitro! Strap in because we've got something special coming up."

Bobby Heenan: "Oh, do we ever, Tony. I can feel the tension in the air. After the events of World War 3, things are about to reach a boiling point!"

**The Arena:**

The arena lights dim and a spotlight shines on the entryway. A roar erupts from the crowd as Sting's music blasts through the arena. Wearing his signature face paint and a scowl to match, Sting strides to the ring, slapping hands with fans along the way.

---

**Sting in the Ring:**

Sting grabs a mic, takes a deep breath, and paces around the ring. "You know, I usually love coming out here, feeling the energy from all of you, the Stinger's fans!"

The crowd erupts into cheers, filling the arena with a wall of sound.

"But today," Sting's face turns stern, "today is different. Randy Savage, you tarnished everything that United States Championship stands for at World War 3!"

Tony Schiavone: "Strong words from a clearly agitated Sting!"

Bobby Heenan: "Well, he's not wrong, Tony. That was a shady victory, even by my standards!"

---

**Sting Continues:**

Sting resumes, "Macho Man, you think you're something special because you've got that belt? That belt is only as good as the man who holds it. And let me tell you something, you don't deserve to call yourself a champion!"

The crowd bursts into applause and chants of "Sting! Sting! Sting!"

"So, Macho Man, I'm laying down the challenge. Right here, right now. I want my rematch!"

---

**Savage's Entrance:**

The crowd waits in heightened anticipation. The seconds feel like hours. Just when it seems like Randy Savage is going to no-show, "Pomp and Circumstance" begins to play. The camera pans to the top of the ramp where Savage appears, draped in his sparkling robe and the U.S. Championship slung over his shoulder.

Tony Schiavone: "Here he is! The Macho Man!"

Bobby Heenan: "Look at that smug look on his face. He loves keeping people waiting!"

---

**Randy Savage on the Mic:**

Savage lifts the mic to his lips, "Ooooh yeaaah, Sting, you're out here preaching to the choir, aren't you? But let me give you a little sermon of my own. I won this," he pats the championship belt, "fair and square, brother!"

The crowd erupts in boos, but Savage simply smirks and continues, "So you're all fired up and you want to fight? Oooh, I'm trembling. You'll get your rematch, Stinger. But it's not going to be tonight! No, tonight, you're going to have to dream about what could have been!"

Savage flips his sunglasses down and struts back through the curtain, leaving Sting fuming in the ring.

---

Tony Schiavone: "What a cowardly act by Randy Savage, keeping us all hanging!"

Bobby Heenan: "That's psychological warfare, Tony. Savage knows what he's doing!"

---

**Segment Effectiveness: 100%**

---

The camera lingers on Sting's furious face as the crowd's disapproval for Savage reaches a cacophony. It's clear that this feud is far from over and the stakes have never been higher.

Tony Schiavone: "I can't believe what we're witnessing, folks. This is far from over!"

Bobby Heenan: "You're telling me, Tony. When these two finally clash again, the roof is going to blow off this place!"

The segment fades to black, but the story is far from over.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote