View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 07:51 AM   #27
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

Week 2 is in the books (with no errors!!)

The gameplay video is available here: Desktop Dynasties: DevSeason1 Week2 - YouTube

First, the quick developer notes:
  • Zone defense still isn't working exactly as intended. It's closer, but not there yet. In the video, you'll see me destroy a CB in zone defense for a TD, and then start experimenting with various zone plays to get some game-tape for later.
  • QB accuracy needs some fine tuning. Average-to-Poor QBs need a little boost.

Now on to the results!
When I played the Avocados, I had a feeling they were a below average team, and that's why the Treefrogs were running all over them. The Swarm aren't exactly a run-first offense, but they demolished the Avocados on the ground. Yikes! I think this is a case of the Swarm coach working with what he has right now. In a pass-first offense with no QB, you better shift to the run.

Nice shutout, too!

The Twisters had another tough one. I'm just going to assume Urquhart ran all over them. Seriously, though. The Rainbows are legit.

I'm just making sure nothing is broken for trade review right now, and that the game actually tells me what trades were accepted (correctly). I should have the post-Week2 trades processed and posted today.

*crossing fingers for the Swarm and Twisters*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Week2.jpg (333.9 KB, 122 views)