View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004, 01:59 PM   #7
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Another messed up after noon. Had planned on taking my 3 year old out for a nice walk around a local park, where there are 3 caches listed. My wife got stuff together for us and I headed out with my daughter, her bag, my GPS and camera. Stopped off for lunch first and afterwards my daughter threw a fit about having to go to thebathroom but would not go in the bathroom there.

This led to a frustrating attemtp to find a bathroom that she would use and eventually an accident. Come to find out, my hadn;t packed a change of clothes for my daughter. Had to come back home and at that point I was too frustrated to go back out at the moment. She's napping, hoping that she'll be in a better mood and we can go out after her nap.

Found out at poker last night that a coulpe of my friends have begun setting up caches and have one listed. It's a multi-part 'murder mystery' cache. They came up with an entire story of the crime and start you out at the 'scene of the crime' cache which has detaiols within about the crime. From there you get coordinates that will eventually lead you to a list of suspects possible weapons. You get statements for each and you actually need to do a little reaearch that cuol make it a two part cache where you may bneed to look up a coulpe things on your computer before finishing it.

Then, based on who you think it may be, and some other hidden clues, you get other coordinates and, if you guess correctly and get to the right cache, you will end up solving it. It sounds kind of cool. I'll have to check it uot when I have enough time to do so.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote