View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 04:03 PM   #7
NoSkillz
College Benchwarmer

Racing Point F1 - FINANCES AND CHAIRMAN TARGETS FOR 2019

Lawrence Stroll brings a big wallet with him to the team and we have plenty to work with to improve our car and the overall infrastructure at Racing Point.

Available Budget to start: £150,000,000
Income per race to start: +£785,000

We are allocating £952,000 per race to next year's car, the maximum we are allowed, only £6,000 to our race mechanics, £16,000 to our lead designer, £1,035,000 for HQ Upkeep & Staff, £187,000 to our pit crew and £70,000 for travel costs. Incredibly, due to pay driver Lance Stroll and the associated sponsorship income, we have a net surplus of £579,000 per week on driver costs!

Offsetting those costs is our per race income of £2.365 million in the form of Chairman payments and an additional £160,000 per race from our four official fixed payment sponsors. All of our sponsorship agreements are in place for this season only, including our main car sponsor BWT.

I meet with our chairman and he gives me a couple of options as far as targets and budget. I don't really take much time on this one and opt for the conservative approach of working with the budget already implemented and striving to finish off the foot of the table in 9th place in the constructors’ standings.

This should be fun. Let’s get on with the season!
NoSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote