View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 11:42 PM   #137
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
Someone posted a video of them playing Civ6 very smoothly (at least early game) on a Surface Pro 4 (i5 version). Sooo... I'm probably going to be getting this one very, very soon.

I saw a YouTube clip of someone running the game on an Intel HD Graphics 4400, which is what is in my SP2, and it looked reasonable. So I bit on it, and gave it a shot. I've only played 43 turns so far, but I've got a couple cities, met a couple other factions (there are 6 in the game), met a couple city states, and everything is playing nice and smooth. The graphics are all on their lowest settings, but that's fine by me. The real test will be the last half of the game when things get large, but I'm hopeful. So far at least it basically performs the same as Civ 5, maybe ever so slightly slower.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote