View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 11:30 PM   #1214
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Hall of Fame Watch

After that year, here are the players on my team and how I rate their HOF chances in order

Most likely

QB Efrain Curtis – Started and won two Super Bowls, and was backup for two more. 2 All Pros, 1 Super Bowl MVP 1 Off. Player of the Year, 1 league MVP. Until this year, I thought Curtis was on the outside looking in, but he exploded this year and really dominated and that helped.

RB Lincoln – 2 league MVPs, 2 Rings, 1 Super Bowl MVP, 3 All pros. Stud RB that has played really well. Could retire tomorrow due to an injury and would be in eh conversation.

SLB Hampton – 2 rings, 4 All Pros, 2 Def. Player of the Year – a clear powerhouse with the inside track on the HOF. Our best D person.

TE Conrad Flanagan – 3 All Pros in 5 years, in a hard to get position where many start but only two get All Pro. Has had dominant roles in the game.

ILB Wagener – 1 Def Player of the Year, 2 All Pros. We need some more All Pros from the guy to get back to form, but if that were to happen? I could see him getting the nod.

DT Sloan – 2 All Pros in 4 years and led the league in sacks one year so far, his low sack total this year would need to be a one of a kind, but a few more All Pros? Likely HOF career.

DE McGregor- Needs to continue, but an All Pro and a Def Player of the Year in his 2nd year is pretty good as astart.

Needs a career resurgence:

WR Springfield – Just one All Pro in 6 years

OC Richardson – Ditto in 6 years

FB Engelberger – Can a FB with a ton of All Pros get in? We’ll find out with Rose in a few years, could Engelberger do so?

DE Cox – One All Pro in 5 years. Needs a few more

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote