View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 01:34 AM   #766
law90026
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
Hm explain? Training is one area I have not focused on a lot tbh. I try to balance good attacking and defending coaches but as far as which coaches train which areas I have tended to use the recommend button which usually puts some coaches in different roles.

What you want is to hire coaches to coach each specific area, eg attacking, defending, goalkeeping, tactics, set pieces, shooting, etc. Different abilities affect their star rating but generally you want high scores in the key stat, plus motivating, determination and determination (if I remember right).

When you go to your coach screen, you can clear all assignments and then click on each coach and assign a specific area for him to coach. You will see how many stars he has in that category. You basically want each category to have as many stars as possible, though it's not a cumulative calculation. So you can't hire 2 2-star coaches and get them to coach one area and get 4 stars.

Quote:
For Strength training am i looking for a fitness coach type or are the other ratings besides fitness that are going to impact that?
Strength and aerobics are fitness coaches so you should get 2 of them and assign one to each category.

Quote:
For training schedules I am using a set of training schedules for each position that I pulled off fm base or somewhere very early on and I assign each player to one of those.

I do something similar, I downloaded a set of schedules because that area was too technical for me.

Quote:
This is definitely an area where I took a default approach when I started and could get better at.

I don't know how good the AI is at assigning the coaches. Just play around with the coaches screen and see if you can kinda figure out what I'm saying, I think I'm not doing a fantastic job of it.
law90026 is offline   Reply With Quote