View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 02:10 AM   #768
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by law90026 View Post
I don't know how good the AI is at assigning the coaches. Just play around with the coaches screen and see if you can kinda figure out what I'm saying, I think I'm not doing a fantastic job of it.

Nah I understand. I think I'm pretty close to what you're suggesting so hopefully I'm not suffering too much. And for those types of coaches I think the ratings you mention are the same ones I've read elsewhere. Motivating, Discipline, Determination and their area of focus, yep.

One other question though, as far as training what do you do with your "Assistant" and "1st team coach"? Put them training in their best area, or are they different?

I think I can manage the staff better, similar to what I've said about just looking for a better staff in general. My goalkeeper coach is great technically but his motivation and determination sucks, that's pretty damn important right now with Chris Mason coming up. Rio Ferdinand is a *great* defensive coach, to the point that I expect to lose him to an EPL team this season. I could do better in some other areas though.

Thanks!
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote