View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 10:30 AM   #32
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalBumCover View Post
I was wondering, does a club of a certain type (cycling, running) only display activities of that type? As a runner, I am less interested in following cycling activities, and have been trying to figure out how to filter those out (if there's an easy way, I'd love to hear it). If I join a FOFC runners or a FOFC cyclists club I can toggle between those as I please.

Currently my Dashboard is a jumbled mess of running and cycling activites.

I don't know of a way in strava to filter the feed by activity. I think you can either show yours, people you are following and people in a specific club that you are a part of.

So I guess one way you could do it would be to do one running club and one biking club, but an easier way probably would be to not follow people who specifically bike only perhaps. Strava is different from some of the other sites in that you don't have to follow someone for them to follow you. So if you have a friend that bikes that wants to follow you they can do that even if you arent following their activities.

If it is someone that does both biking and running (like I do some biking for instance), I think you're just stuck with it since it would show up in whatever club I was in for instance.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote