View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 05:19 AM   #10
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Fri Jan 31, 2014

42 y/o veteran Canadian striker Carlo Corazzin has agreed to terms ... as a scout. At just $400/wk through next season he seems like a good risk despite his lack of knowledge in the region.

---------
Sat Feb 1, 2014
We have made our first player acquisition. Coming to the club on loan through the end of the season is 21 y/o DL Park Sun-Joo, from Pohang. Our supporters are pleased to have acquired a player of his caliber and hope his experience (3 whole matches) with bigger clubs will serve us well.

He projects to be our starting DL, allowing Lee Jung-Youl to rotate time as both his backup and at DC.

------------

Mon Feb 3, 2014
Congratulations are in order for Seoul head coach Choi Yong-Soo, named today as the new boss of the SK National Team. After a 17 year playing career that saw him play nearly 250 matches and score 128 league goals in addition to 67 caps with 27 goals in international competition, he coached Seoul to the K-League Classic title in 2012 while still just 38 years old.

At the advice of Coach Eddie Johnson we've asked Yoon Weon-II to tutor Kim Yung-Seung. Both players were agreeable to the suggestion.

28 y/o Argentinian MC Cristian Sanchez Prette has joined the club on trial. Not sure that we could find the budget to afford him but he's likely a top member of the roster if things happened to work out.

Looking at our various status reports I noticed that our payroll budget has suddenly increased (without notice) to $54,656. That's about $900 higher than it was when we were hired, not sure where that came from but it's good to know.