1 Jan, 1616 – DIP TECH 18 – I get +0.5 naval morale and we can build the Galiot ship.
11 Jan – Improvements in lens making happen in our place, so we get some bonus cash and power, and then Glass increases in value on the market
1 Feb - The Age of Reformation has ended and that of Absolutism has begun.
The following goals are for this age. I am leaving out any I can’t get.
1. Have an army forcelimit of more than 200 – check
2. Found 3 trade companies. We have one
3. Own at least 5 universities. We have two.
4. Have an Absolutism rating of at least 90
5. Multicultural nation – Have at least 5 promoted cultures. We have 3
The more of these we do, the faster our splendor rating rises and the faster we can get Age-only bonuses.
9 April – We slay the natives in Buru
1 July – Another religious uprising in Roma occurs.
26 July – Defeated
7 Nov – It happppppppeennnned
This has never happened in my many playthroughs of EU (or CK for that matter)
I have never taken Rome and then made it Muslim!
I order a University here. And in Napoli and Firenze Garnatah and Isbiliya
1 Dec – In Xhosa we find it is good for Gems