View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 08:40 AM   #61
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Trying to keep my selections unbiased, I split the 11 up. My initial thought was 5 weaker ones for the shortcut, 6 stronger ones take the main road. However, Thudak is the only one without the wagon ride...it would make sense to move him to the shortcut. Astrid would probably like the main road for an opportunity to pick a pocket. I swap them.

I end up deciding on 6 shortcuts: The Professor, Tsavani, Thudak, Lyric, Wolfrik, and Zilmora. 5 main roaders: Sir Gareth, Syntax, Mori'an, Faris, and Astrid.

On the shortcut, Thudak did so well (17) that he went hunting while he was out there. He gained 1 ration. The Professor (11) had an uneventful shortcut trip. Tsavani (9), Lyric (10), Wolfrik (8), and Zilmora (9), all managed to get a little bit lost. Lyric had a ration in his stash and uses it, but the rest lose 1HP.

Mainroaders Sir Gareth (26), Mori'an (19), Faris (12), and Astrid (12) find that the main road is full up people on their way to Graycliff. There's a bit of a traffic jam as people are stopped at the gates for inspection. Security is up for this event. They navigate their way through the crowd and get to the gate without too much delay.

The same cannot be said for Syntax (7). The robot simply waited his turn...he lost 1HP in the process. I guess his battery got low.

End of day poison roll for Lyric does not go well (4). He loses 1HP after all.

Last edited by Poli : 02-03-2022 at 08:45 AM.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote