View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 01:08 AM   #84
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by korme
How many leagues are active in your game?

Um ... all of 'em(yes I know, I'm a sadist)

MARCH REVIEW

Yogi's second goal against Persibom is named First Division Goal of the Month.

Training -- Negatives in fitness for Kasipmabin, Oropka, and Ningmabin, none of whom will be with us next year. Positives are Setia(Shot Stopping), Sutanto(Tactics), and Saragih(Tactics). Good stuff.

STANDINGS

Persigubin(40 pts, +21)
Persibom(39 pts, +16)

Persisko(36 pts, +14)
Perssin(33 pts, +10)
Persebangga(31 pts, +9)
PSKT(30 pts, -1)
Persipon(27 pts, +1)
Jakarta Timur(23 pts, -7)
Yahukimo(22 pts, -10)
Persip(22 pts, -12)
Persemalra(13 pts, -22)

Persenga(12 pts, -19)

Persibom had a draw in their last game, and we move back up to first. Looks like the race for the top spot will go right down to the wire. We haven't technically qualified yet, but the only way we can fail to make it is if Persisko wins their last two and we get at best a draw and a loss. Perssin are technically still in it but need a miracle.

At the other end, I'm rooting pretty hard for Persemalra who has climbed out of the cellar. They've got work to do and will be hosting Persenga in their finale which will almost certainly decide the fate of both clubs.

We visit Perssin and assuming we don't win there, will have the finale at home against dangerous PSKT to clinch. I don't just want to qualify, we're in position to take first and I want to take that spot.

Board confidence remains delighted, very secure job, performance in First Division is positive. Iskandar Muda is starting to tick off the fans with poor performances, along with the complaints about style which I will continue to ignore.

Another 276M lost, what else is new.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote