View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 04:31 PM   #76
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Northwestern State is slightly more talented than we are, but they have horrible team chemistry. Their freshman center, Darren Admundson is a 6'10 290 pound beast who is talented and should be dominant in this conference including against us.

A hard fought 1st half has us down 35-29. They have held us to 24% shooting while shooting 40%. We are getting to the FT line a large amount which is keeping us in it. Lloyd is our leading scorer with 7 points including 3 of 3 from the line. Bathie and Verner each have 5. Their SF Chris Clark has 13 points, 5 boards, 2 assists, and a steal. We got Admundson into foul trouble early and he only played 5 minutes in the first half during which he had 2 points and 2 boards.

It became very ugly in the 2nd half, as we stopped drawing fouls and they started getting clean blocks. They cruised to a 78-57 win.

We shot 27% while they shot 43%. C.J. Clark led them with 17 points, 8 boards, 2 assists, and 2 steals.

Verner was our leading scorer with 14 points. Lloyd had 9 points, 8 boards, and 2 blocks.

I've heard people raving about this slider set on OS and despite getting my butt handed to me on Starter, I'm going to give Heelfans's sliders a shot with a few slight modifications that I believe will allow them to work well with full 20 minute halves like I like. I'm also continuing my downward tweak to ball handling and blocking which he leaves at default.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote