View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 10:04 PM   #144
Edward64
Head Coach

I don't think eliminating guns is a solution. It's not realistic in our United States and our culture won't allow it (we are just not like other countries). To continue to say eliminate guns is a waste of time.

With that said, increasing gun control is something I can support. I don't really know what or how to find the balance but its logical to me that less guns in the hands of bad/sick people will mean less "mass killings".

I remember when a background check or a waiting period was a rallying cry against gun control and I did not have a problem with either back then, it was reasonable to me.

However, gun control is only one part of the equation. Its an enabler but not the root cause.

If someone had so much hatred to kill 9 innocent people after praying with them, that person would find another way of doing damage. Bad people will find a way to get guns or find an alternative.

We need to understand the root cause of these mass killing and address it. I'm beginning to think its flouride in the water causing mental illness.

Oh, full transparency, I own multiple weapons and enjoy shooting them.

Last edited by Edward64 : 06-19-2015 at 10:08 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote