View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 01:04 PM   #2661
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

SnDvls played an excellent game it has to be said. He was under suspicion from day one (well, two then) but he kept on managing to slide away from it. His fake reveal was perfectly timed as well. I think the main problem good had was setting too much store in vouches based on partial scans. (Swaggs scan of SnDvls being the most obvious). Great as SnDvls played I think it was there for good to win at the end and I was part of that, getting tunnel vision about Chief Rum. I noticed I did the same thing while I was reading the Apocolypse game (I was convinced Prof X was bad) so when I play again I'll have to think about that more. By the end I didn't really think CR was bad but I had concentrated on him so much that I couldn't find anyone else to be suspicious of. As soon as I died it seemed to clear my head though and I saw it pretty quickly.

I have to admit I was surprised at the fact that people like JE and LSG didn't spend any money all game - I could see their finances. I mean not joining the USB was just baffling when you had 1000 in the bank. I started with a shedload of money but I thought it was there for spending, even if I didn't really have a clear idea what to do with it.

Alan I'm just wondering if the firewall software gave full protection. If it did then I wasted $150 and wasted 2 days of Anxiety's time. I was presuming that it only offered partial protection.

In retrospect I think the game probably was very well balanced. I think the good guys are probably under-estimating the amount of work the wolves put in to get the win, particularly after early set backs.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote