View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 03:35 PM   #2677
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Oh, yeah, and thanks Alan for another terrific game. I thought you did very well, especially given the circumstances, and this was a pretty balanced game. It reminds me a little of my JTR game, in which I thought most of my design decisions were fairly well balanced, but bad luck (Lathum buying it really early) unbalanced it badly (and then my bad design decisions came far more into play).

Don't worry about the missed UMB post, either. So everyone knows, what Alan was talking about was a UMB post I tried to send out which revealed I had the gun and the gem, and laid out the story Blade and others were asking for publically that I felt I couldn't do. It was a last ditch effort to get the story out there before I died. As it turned out, I lived for another couple days and the story pretty much all get out anyway.

I was really torn about going good or bad when I was offered the chance by Sndvls (unbeknownst to me). That's why I didn't make my decision right away. I actually slept on it, that's how close it was. I ended up going good because I had acted good most of the game, and, simply, because I felt I was about to die that day (didn't know I was protected yet) and didn't want to come up evil, thus giving Blade any validation with his accusations. So I really wanted to turn mafia and decided to go good instead. How about that, SnDvls?
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote