Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

October

2nd – Home vs Tottenham, EURO
5th – Away vs Aves
19th – Home vs Leca, Taca
23rd - Home vs Genk, EURO
26th – Home vs Vit Guimaraes

We liked Dejan, Carlos and Joaquim in training last month.

Goal of the Month belongs to Matias Defederico

Daniel should be ready by the Tottenham game. We don’t think Defederico will be though

We’ll start Javi in his spot with Skolnik on the left side.

I begin Standard against Tottenham. You are playing in our place ‘Ham! We have an even early game – each team has some time with the ball. Then Espinosa hits Rondon for a score. I move to Counter. We both get some decent chances. One of theirs collects a yellow. Half time. I decide to hit defensive. I don’t want any cheap goals, we just almost lost it on a great break away by them that Perrata pushed away. I tell them to keep it up. In the 55th minute, Rondon gets a nice pass by Espinosa, and strikes, on target, deflected, falls to Adriano, who puts it away, and we are up 2-0. I order us to keep possession and slow the game down. They get another yellow booking. Espinosa finds Rondon in the box, and he feeds Daniel C on the right and Daniel puts it away, and we are up 3-0 at the 62nd minute. I still think ‘Ham have a shot. They have 16 shots, 5 on target, as of right now. We have 11 and 8. They are missing shots, but if they get another 3 or 4 on target, and those sink, we’re out. I need to make subs with my best people, not folks like Sousa or Costa for experience. One again, in the 65th, they have a great attack, but its offsides and stopped by Perrata anyway. Skolnik is very tired. I pull him for Sequeira. They fire a long shot in the 67th and it sinks. 3-1. They get a 3rd booking. My next sub in the 75th is no one – everyone is at 7.0 level or higher – and no ons ie below 73%. Well, never mind. I pull Martins. I drop Sequeira to his spot, I swap Espinosa to the ML spot, and I put in Reginaldo in the AMC spot. They rocket in another shot in the 82nd minute. Can we hold on? I order my players ot play nasty, with hard tackles and marking. I pull Marc for Rodrigues. Freire gets a yellow – which is fine, I want them to muscle Tottenham off the ball. And we do. We win 3-2. MOM was Espinosa.

We win another 200k

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote