Jose Moeira
Dejan Skolnik
Douglas jardel
Nuno Campis
David Crespo
Edgar Abreu
Diogo Coelho
Carlos Mariano

Most of those are minor players. I make an offer to extend Moreira immediately. He may be our GK of the future. And if not, he’ll be a good one – he’s our third GK on the roster right now. I like Jardel, but I feel like we’ve been paying him just a tad too much (1.1k this year weekly), and he’s just a tad worse than the younger Joaquim Sousa. But he’s solid. I extend him an offer for another 2 years, to see where he is there.

I don’t feel I’ve gotten the quality play on the pitch I expected from Skolnik. I’m comfortable with Sequeira, Rodrigues, and Mariano leaving and finding youth or other players to rock those spots. Friere was destined to head away from our club – last year he had a 6.83 rating from 30 apps. So far this year, in 14, he has a 7.4 and 4 MOM spots. That’s pretty sexy. He has more goals in 14 games this year off set pieces than he did he did entire year last season. So, we may look to extend him too. Right now, he’s making just 2k a week and is with us through 2017. If he continues, I may bump him, but he’s still vulnerable, to my mind, with his 9 passing, just an 11/11 speed, and so forth.

Jardel signs his new agreement. Alright, December the 30th has arrived, time to scout around and see who I may be bringing in next year. We are winning this year largely on players that I signed last December/January. This is the time to win next year’s season.

I dispatch some scouts!

Rondon and Meriera also extend their deals. Rondon is now paid 6.5k a week through 2017

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote