View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 07:34 PM   #138
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The away match for the Taca da Portugal is here. I put Moussa Diallo on the reserves, with the possibility of bringing him in at some point. I begin countering. After some early bumps, Defederico hits Daniel Candeais for a score in the 22nd minute. That’s good, we need goals, and we have no Rondon. They get in a cross and a header for a goal in just a few seconds, also in the 22nd minute. Defederico returns the favor by finding Djaniny for a goal in the 24th. A very back and forth thing, I suppose. About 10 minutes later I slide to defensive strategy. Half. Keep it up! Marc sets up Defederico right down the gully, who scores in the 46th minute. I swap a tired Matias for Diallo, and put in Sousa for Adriano. Aurelio for Costa late. And we win, 3-1 in the Taca. MOM is Defederico.

The 6th round of the Taca has arrived. 8 teams left. Braga draws Sporting, Maritimo draws Benfica, Porto draws Ferreira, and we get lucky with Athletico CP, a 2nd division club. Roussillon re-ups with his club for more money than we were offering him. Almost twice as much.

Sigh.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote