View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 10:09 PM   #141
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Whoa! I had set 1mill as the bid for Joaquim Sousa, just to keep away folks. Olympiakos came in today and made that 1mill offer. That’s a lot of cash. I accept their offer, plus a 40% of next sale.

The morning of the final League Cup match, Sousa accepts the offer. I wish him well! I need a striker to replace him. We got him for free a long time ago, and churned him for a huge profit. But now I need a 4th Striker option, so let’s dig in and see what I can unearth.

I have a ton of money to go transfer shopping now. And we have an open window on the 24th before our game. There’s a player I like from Rio Ave, right here in the division. I scout him out. Let’s play the game. If we win, we win the Group and make it to the Semi-Final of the League Cup. You need to improve your game! Quiet start to the game, I pull from defensive to standard. They get a yellow, and then Marc injures a winger. Finally, Djaniny is fed a ball form Rondon, in his game back to score in the 41st minute. But that’s not all! A lovely ball from Defederico deep (fed by Skolnik) hits Rondon for his own score in the extra time. Half. Don’t get complacent! We let too many folks back in. Which happens two minutes into the second half off a corner kick. Idiots. I have to pull Defenderio when he gets injured. Candeais finds Djaniny, who heads the ball over the attacking Gk and into an open goal. Nicely done in the 86th to finish this. They get another yellow before the game ends with us up 3-1. MOM is Djaniny.

Yay we qualified! We made 124k.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote