View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 11:58 PM   #3
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

So, the original idea is various ne'er-do-wells and wannabees and never-weres that somehow ended up doing good. All in the name of profit, of course (and good can be subjective)

The original idea for one person's character was a moon-shiner who was in debt to a criminal boss , who had dispatched a half-Ogre named Tony Kneecaps (because that's what he collected from his victims) to recover his money..

But then things got... weird.

SackAttack had rolled pretty average for his stats (nothing great, but nothing above like a 13 on 4d6 drop lowest, arrange to fit), so he decided to be a half-orc bard (only because full orcs are not PC's in the four books that we are using).

Then Son of Breeze (Yes, Breeze has gotten his son involved, since Discord is pretty good about folks in different time zones) rolled up his character, and said something like "Maybe I should be a bard too, do you mind if we do a duet, SackAttack?"

And CoffeeWarlord, who still hasn't gotten over the hell I put him through in the X-Com Werewolf game that I ran, chuckled over the idea, and decided that he was going to make MY life a living hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
Entire party of bards!
We can have a full band.
....that.....actually sounds hilarious.
C'mon guys. Full Bardic Party.

And CrimsonFox, who should've known better than to encourage CDub in this cockamamie idea, chimed in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox
hmmmm we could form a band
that travels from town to town solving mysteries
and we have a dog

Cue the Fozzie Facepalm.

But that's ok. That's only the beginning of the shenanigans that are going to happen.