View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 10:17 PM   #324
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Here's why I decided to scan each person.

PurdueBrad - Given all the how great of a player Lathum is, I figured he'd be a night one kill if he wasn't a wolf so I didn't scan him. I scanned PurdueBrad because in an earlier post (I will find it later if you want), he said something about how he'd imagine that at least one of the wolves had to be one of the five returning players. That comment bothered me a bit (probably because I'm a math guy) so I basically scanned him because of it.

DaddyTorgo - I scanned him for a number of reasons. The first reason is because he never bothered to change his vote on Lathum the first day even though no one else had voted for him. I'm pretty sure I did the same thing when I was a wolf the first day. The second reason is I just simply had a bad feeling about him. The 3rd (although pretty minor) is that he voted for Cougar in such a way that I sort of felt he just trying to get some of the attention off of Danny. The fourth reason (also minor), is that LSG seemed a bit unsure about him. If you look back, I was also willing to vote with her to lynch DaddyTorgo.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote