View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 06:05 PM   #133
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

That was great fun to read through muns. Thanks for taking the time to do all of that research and then presenting the list in a way that was entertaining to read.

I had entirely forgotten some of the various articles you mentioned for people (including some of my own that I had entirely forgotten I had even done).

Dark Cloud and I had a recent conversation in private about FOOL, the community and managers in it and one thing that was realized during that conversation is all of the "hard work", the championships, the stats, the articles, etc are all meaningless without the great personalities that exist not only in FOOL Classic (tm), but the other leagues as well.

I don't know how much some of you that don't participate in FOOL-X or FOOL-H venture over to those threads, but there are some really great newer FOOLites there too in those leagues. Without all of you, this would not be anywhere near as much fun. I'm grateful to have such a fun hobby with such great people. I'm looking forward to the next 75 seasons!

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote