View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 03:44 PM   #727
bhlloy
Coordinator

Yeah, went back and read through the vote periods. Feel really good about Mau now

I think Abe, cheeki and Mau are looking pretty good based on voting patterns. Cheeki has claimed the duke role which presumably a wolf captain wouldn't want to choose based on the description, although how incredibly awesome a play would it be for a wolf to duke it to a wolf to build trust?

Telle voted font day 1 and Autumn day 2, but at a time that Abe was well ahead and that vote was never in immediate danger of lynching Autumn so didn't need to move. Not clearing her based on that.

If we think Abe and Mau are good then JAG has been on a villager both days

Finally, font. Her vote got Jackal lynched day 1 but we have no idea if she actually meant it or not. Day 2 she's on a presumed villager. Claimed a power that she didn't have but didn't claim the role. Given how I know I have my power I'm massively skeptical her explanation of that holds water. Had a funny feeling most of the game about her and not getting better with recent events... but still don't think a wolf is that brazen, loud and forward. Started the run on Abe day 2 and britrock day 3 (worth noting that I followed her as the second both times)
bhlloy is online now   Reply With Quote