View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 03:23 PM   #162
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Back to the dynasty already in progress:

Here we go. Battle Value wise, this is ours, but we’ll see. We fixed the Orion and have a dispossessed MW from another company in it.

We are fighting near a lake, and they stupidly jump some mechs in thr water and some fall and one is breached, but I don’t know which one cause I can’t see it. Idiots. Your mechs aren’t invincible. Their Highlander’s Gauss makes our Scorpion Light Tank immobile. Their Marauder destroys the RS of it. Their Katana falls after taking some damage.

I move my main mechs to the central area where a few trees are. Our Schrek destroys the RL and RT of their Thorn. Their Highlander’s Gauss opens up Ted’s Stalker leg and hit’s an actuator. One of our Hunter’s hit’s a hip actuator on their Jenner. Our Stalker and their Thorn both fall.

Our Stalker arises. I hop our Spider by their Exterminator. I hop our Phoenix Hawk by their Charger who is standing by the water, so I can try and push him in. Their Jenner fails to stand. Our Schrek PPC Carrier hit’s the Exterminator in the Head with a PPC and hits its life support. The pilot roll s atwo and BLACKS OUT. Our Partisan destroys their Stingers RA. Out Hetzers gets a rear attack at their Wolverine with its AC20, hit’s the LT and destroys it. Their Marauder destroys Ted’s RT of his Stalker. Their Exterminator falls because ehte pilot has blacked out. In the water it is standing in. The water rushes in through the opened head, floods the head compartment and drowns the unconscious MW. We have killed their Exterminator without it taking any damage at all except a damaged Life Support. We push their Charger into the water, and it falls several levels into depth two water, and takes damage, and then the mech is breached and shuts down.

I can see that the mech that was destroyed early was their Talon. That means they are down a Charger, Talon and Exterminator. We have a savaged Stalker and lost one tank. They have a savaged Thorn, Jenner, Katana and Wolverine. We have nothing damaged beyond the Stalker, but is severely damaged. It can’t even move anymore, so Ted ejects. Our P Hawk was not hit last turn, so I hop it behind the injured Wolverine. Their Thorn tries to stand up, falls down, and destroys its own CT. Tat’s four of their mechs down. Our Schrek PPC Carier hits their Highlander in the head and shears off its head, its falls to the ground. Dang. Two head hits in two turns, both on heavier mechs with 2750 technology. We hit the Katana’s engine once. Their Katana and our Orion both fall. Our Vedette’s movement system is destroyed.

Next turn begins. Our Orion stands. I hop our Spider by their Longbow. Mostly Targets of Opportunity this round. Their Cyclops destroys our Vedette Medium Tank’s RS. It is not recoverable. Our Hetzer hits their Wasp in the LA with an AC20, it destroys it, goes critical on the LT, hit’s the SRm2 ammo stored there, it explodes, and dies. Our Orion hit’s the Katana’s ammo and it explodes. Our Spider pushes their Longbow into the drink. It falls, takes some damage, and breaches just one arm, but gets a bunch of critical hits there.

They keep pressing, so I’ll press back. We taken out their Katana, Highlander, Talon, Charger, Wasp, Exterminator and Thorn. But they are still pushing. At this point, I would call it if I was them. I manage to get our Commando behind their untouched Locust. I hop our Phoenix Hawk by their Archer. Our Bulldog Medium Tank destroys their Stinger’s LA, RT, and CT. Their Hunchy destroys the RA of our P Hawk. Our Whity hits an engine on their P Hawk. Our Banshee falls under the weight of many hits. Our Kintaro destroys the RL of their Locust with a meaty kick. Our Spider destroys the RA of their other Wasp with a kick. Their Wasp falls and it is breached and shuts down.

It looks like they stood their Longbow back up out of the water and back onto dry land. It looks like an LRM20 was damaged in the breach. Our Banshee stands. Their Wolvie falls while moving in water, and it is so savaged that it is breached everywhere. Our Bulldog destroys the RA and LA of their P Hawk. Our Goblins destroys their Locust’s RT. Our Vindicator destroys the Locusts CT. Our Enforcer destroys the P Hawks LL. Our Thorn hits its engine and gyro each once. Our Enforcer kicks it, destroys the RT, and then get two more engine hits on the CT, and it shuts down.

Salvage:

2750 Thorn RA, H, LT, LA, LL
Wolverine LA
Stalker RA
2750 Exterminator with life support damaged
Talon
Charger 1A9
2750 Highlander missing head
Large Laser
Katana RA, LL
Stinger H, LT, LL, RL
Wasp missing RA
Locust RA, LL, LA, H
Phoenix Hawk, missing RT, RA, LA, LL with 3 enigne hits, 1 gyro hit
Wolverine missing LL, LA, LT

Repair:

Scorpion Light Tank, needs armor
Stalker RT, RA
P Hawk RA

It will take about 45 tons of armor to fix us up.

End of Mission 5

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote