View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 09:19 PM   #56
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

2 teams changed conferences this season, in a move that will affect Troy in the Sun Belt. Georgia State is leaving the Sun Belt to go to the Horizon, and Northern Kentucky is leaving the Horizon to join the Sun Belt.

The best coaches seem to get job offers every offseason, and it's no different this season for Patrick Hutt of Kentucky. He got offers from Creighton, Duke, Kansas, N.C. State, Oregon State, Syracuse, and Washington. Zinto, let me know what you want to do.

Rob Nielsen also got offers from Creighton, Oregon State, and Washington. Coffee Warlord, what are you thinking here?

Noah Oppenheimer received 1 offer, from N.C. State. TheRivals40, what would you like to do?

Benito Sanchez was offered the jobs at Duke, Kansas, Oregon State, and Washington. What do you think rjolley?

Tim Shepard was offered at Oregon State and Washington. rjolley, you get to decide for both your coaches.

That's it for offers, and I'm waiting to hear back from several coaches.

Also, as you know, I started doing spreadsheets with many different stats on them, I was doing it around the last couple season of my last Coaches Dynasty, and I am doing them again this time. The question is, how often would you like to see these spreadsheets? Every year? Every other year? I'm open to whatever you guys want.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote