View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 11:08 AM   #6
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Thinking there was only 6 to choose from initially, I was drawn to Syntax and Gareth. Syntax has some abilities where he can use gold to add +1 to rolls. He has additional gold as well. Gareth is the "white knight" so to speak, despite being a cleric. The last one I was interested in was Azmyra. She has a pickpocket skill that has the potential to lower her virtue, despite what good she may have done in the past.

After finding out about the other 6 characters, I've been tempted to just try and run with all of them. The game isn't set up for a multiplayer or multicharacter run. I would essentially have 12 different storylines going if I went this way. Fortunately, each day has taken like a minute to resolve for Royce...maybe less. I think I may go this route, with a slight twist.

Given that the game is a year long calendar, if your character were to die, there are rules (and penalties) for bringing your character back to life. I'm thinking I will not bring any character that dies back. The only exception would be if I am down to one final character...the show must go on, after all.